Saturday, April 23, 2005

Yup, tis my life.

You know, not to sound egotistical and conceited, but one could take a step back and look and my life and say it's pretty cool. Well, I've got news for you, it aint! I'll admit, however, that it does have its moments. Case in point...

and she cooks too

Granted the expression on her face screams "get me away from this dude who tracked me down the hall to take a picture" I still had the gianormous pleasure of meeting Rachael Ray. I absolutely adore her. She has fueled my passion for cooking, among other things. There's just something about her that no matter how perky and annoying she might be, you're just drawn to her. I wanted to beg her for a job with her, even if it meant being one of those people that runs in during the break on 30 minute meals and does some of the cooking. (you know she totally does that) She fascinates me, and I hope someday I can get paid to cook, or go around the country and eat, or eat with celebs.

2 Comments:

Blogger me said...

i love rachel ray! and i also love the shirt you're wearing. very nice.

5:53 PM  
Blogger Left Ovaries said...

does she get someone to plan her wardobe or something cause anytime i go for that kind of look i end up looking like a couch someone should have thrown out long ago.
Ps- your shirt is cool!

6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home