Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Jackpot!

I was driving home from work last night... actually I was on my way to Friday's for the usual tuesday night rendezvous, but I passed by a mega millions billboard. It said, "Hit it... mega big" I laughed, a confused laugh... I was thinking how much I'd like to hit it. I'd even settle for regular, it doesnt have to be mega big. Although at this point, I think I'm well over due for a mega big hitting.

This was brought out even further once at fridays... As usual, Dana and I were sitting at the bar, drinking practically for free with our favorite bartender Luke (it pays to be a regular, aka drunk) So anyway, there was a girl sitting diagonally from us who I was kind of mesmerized with. She had a young brooke sheilds thing going on... Blue Lagoon like. Now of course, I dont go anywhere near her, I just stare all night from a far. Perhaps it's the voyeuristic tendency in me, or the fact that I dont feel like getting shot down. I can spend that time getting drunk and not feeling awkward with my friend. But I continue to watch, at one point commentating as some other guy attempted to move in on "my" woman. Occasionally our eyes would meet in an awkward moment and I had to pretend like I was looking at something else. She kept playing with her hair, twisting it up. I couldnt help but watch. I love it when people play with my hair, I love it when I play with my hair (seeing as that's all that happens these days). So all this made me think that I REALLY need a little sexual release in my life. As much as I'd appreciate some love in my life right now, I'm too lonely to care what form it comes in.

I have no shame, thats life

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home