Saturday, July 24, 2004

It's my party

Thanks to all my real friends for wishing me a happy birthday... the rest of you can go screw yourselves :-p

Kidding... I myself have been guilty of overlooking friends birthdays. I know days, they just come to me after that fact. Sometimes I can barely remember my own let alone others. It's just another day, that happens to be exactly 24 years from my time of birth. I went out to dinner with my family. We went to arirang. I love hibachi... it's entertaining and fulfulling. The whole fam was there. Since I rarely see all of them together, it's always nice. I worked today, not only my birthday, but a saturday. We all work on our birthdays, it's a given. But it's saturday. ugh... I'm attempting to catch up, do 2 weeks of "work" within 3 days so I can go away. Taking vacation doesnt mean the work goes away. You know what I'm talking about.

I'm still accepting birthday wishes though, so feel free.

This birthday has got me thinking about things, but things I'll save for a future post. I'll leave it at that.

Now I'll be on vacation starting tomorrow evening for a little more than a week, so my posts will be sparce, perhaps nonexistent, since I will be far removed from anything resembling technology... although I'll always have my trusty laptop at my side. I might try audioblogger, although my cell wont work either. Hell, even blogs need a vacation.

Happy birthday to me! ;-)

Song for the moment: 50 cent - "In da club" (cliche yes... oh well)

1 Comments:

Blogger Christian said...

Thanks :-)

5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home