Friday, August 06, 2004

I've got a beautiful feeling

Today was the most beautiful day I've seen in these parts in a while. As I walked to my car after work, after the sun set a little, the sky was so amazing. The most perfect gradient of blue across the sky, accented with a hint of clouds. Of course the day was beautiful as well... made me feel like I was back on vacation. So cool, like a fall day, with a hint of burning of wood permeating the air.

Today was also my first official day back at work. It felt like a thursday, since my past 2 days we like a tuesday and a wednesday. It made it all the more better since I dont have to go into work tomorrow. I'm slowly working on a dvd to commemorate my vacation, pooling together all the pictures we have and attempting to make it a little more entertaining than just looking at a bunch of pictures. I was thinking.... it's almost like vacation slides with a little hip flare, so years from now I can break them out, dust off that old dvd player, and torture my children with daddy's vacation pictures. HAHAHAHA.

Um, yeah, that's about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home