Friday, September 24, 2004

It's nice to feel welcomed

Thanks to some random dude on the online forum for my new cell phone for giving me g-mail. I have no idea who you are are, but I love you...

By the way, feel free to e-mail me over at my new home - cmsorge@gmail.com. Damn you other csorge out there, damn you for making me use my middle initial. Hey, at least I got the hotmail csorge. HA! :-p

Oh, and since I just mentioned it, I might as well bestow upon you the wonders of my new cell phone. After a few months of waiting for it to come out, and almost a year of waiting for my t-mobile contract to end. I dropped a nice chunk of change on my new cell phone, the motorola v710. It's definitely a bitchin phone with some nice bells and whistles. It has the usual camera, as well as video capabilities, memory card slot, voice dialing (without any programming required) and bluetooth wireless technology, which allowed me to get a kickass wireless headset. And best of all, I can finally receive calls on my phone. It's about F%@#ing time. I was sick of getting a voicemail notification about a day later. Thanks verizon! You may not be GSM, but you own just about every tower. Gotta love it.

Fo Sure

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home