Sunday, October 10, 2004

Suspira

Wow, a comment by someone other than the 2 people I personally know... a little crazy. Well, thanks for reading devilhornz... anyway, I'm not necessarily DEPRESSED over my situation, I'm just a little down. Not to the point where I cant function, just enough to bother me. It's not that I feel I need someone to complete me... as a matter of fact, there are times when I enjoy my solitude. YES, being single is great, but you got to admit you're missing out on something when you're on your own. I'm just looking for someone to share some new experiences with. By no means do I need someone to govern my life. but yeah, I guess you are right, I should say fuck it. Thanks smartass ;-)

Well I guess that's what I get for posting at 3 am ;-) More comments are welcome. By the way, I already know I'm an idiot, so you can save that one for later.

By the way, just read chau's response as I was writing this (and playing with the pictures on my phone). Thanks chau, you're not too bad yourself. I was thinking not too long ago about what a great friend you are, and that you're definitely fantastic, amazing, and awesome yourself. For some reason that night we were sitting on your sunporch and talking just came into my head. I really liked that. But yeah, hang in there yourself kid... a couple of catchs like us are just waiting to be picked up, like a cantaloupe on sale at the supermarket, minus the squeezing... ok, with the squeezing. I don't know what I'm saying. (back to my post)

Today was an interesting day by the way... My family, also known as the sorge dynasty, sponsored a trophy at the high school band competition. Yes, I was a band geek, and so was the rest of my family. But I went to the competition today to help present the trophy. It was quite surreal, going back to the alma mater. And the band competition just brought it all back, all those memories of saturday nights and sunday afternoons on a bus, heading god knows where, to perform in the brisk autumn air. God, I miss that. If I only knew what I had when I had it. Don't it always seem to go.... Once I heard those words, "Judges, are you ready? Band, are you ready? ___ you may take the field in competition?" Yes, I recited them as they said them. All to familiar from the football field. Almost makes me want to break out my trumpet and start playing again.

Almost

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home