Wednesday, October 13, 2004

That's brisk baby!

GO YANKS!! Last night was a little scary, but they pulled through as always. Sorry, just had to get that out of the way...

I really love the fall, like a lot. I always have, although this year even moreso. I love driving to work in the fall, up in the mountains of new jersey. Right now, the leaves are just beginning to change, so the mountaintops which were once a vibrant green from the trees, now still have that green, but with spurts of color here and there. Like someone is painting on a canvas and throwing in little dabs of color, happy little trees, bob ross style.

Also, the weather is getting colder, and I love colder weather. Really cold weather, no, but october weather is great. I cant wait until I get to do fun fall things, like pumpkin picking and a night corn maze. It makes me feel like a kid again, something I think we all need from time to time. Although, I dont think I did things like that when I was a kid, or maybe I did. Maybe that explains my overwhelming need to do them now.

By the way, on a side note, I'd like to thank white castle for being white castle. There's nowhere else I can go at 2am when I'm drunk and get delicious bite-sized hamburgers to satisfy my drunken apetite. I love you white castle. You're what I crave.

God, I'm being random today... I was going for one of my nightly run walks the other night, and I passed by a bunch of houses in town, and noticed that the halloween decorations have begun springing up all over the place. Do you think spiders get pissed off at the people that throw those things over their bushes that look like spiderwebs? It's like they did in a minute what takes the spider days to create. Just think about that... wouldnt it piss you off?

Finally, i recently discovered a new service called flickr, allowing mac users to upload photos. So in conjunction with my new phone, you can expect wonderful photos to please your tired eyes, or something like that...



That's my bro's puppy, isnt he cute :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home