Monday, June 28, 2004

Pieces of Me

So I went ahead and signed up for a free trial of .Mac... I'm sure there's some free service out there where I can host my pics, but .Mac is by apple, so it's just that much cooler than the rest. So for the next 60 days I can host my pics and therefore post them here. After the 60 days, I'm not sure of the fate of it... whether or not it's worth the $59 a year (because, yes, I'm still a student) to show you a few pictures. Although the features are kind of cool. I have an e-mail address (csorge@mac.com), I can sync my address book and calender with the web, and I can do a webpage if I so chose. Something to think about, perhaps that is what free trials are all about.

So here's a first little sample of what you can look forward to (yes, pictures of me, how exciting)...



mvemjsunp

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home